.Tips on For Brazilian/ Hollywood Waxing
- After underwear is removed the client is asked to clean area with a mild cleansing solution. A numbing cream and talc may be used depending on each client's needs.
- . Warm wax is then spread over all these areas and then pulled off with cotton strips. Maddy will minimize the number of repeat applications over the same spot. Those not so skilled will go over and over the same area thus prolonging the pain or discomfort.
- The Skin Renewal Studio is hygienic and Maddy has been a licensed and trained aesthetician for over thirty years.
- Fresh bed covering is used for each client and that the waxing supplies are sanitized and disposed of in a hygienic way after use.
- Make sure your appointment is at least one week after a period so the skin is not so sensitive.
- Make sure the hair is trimmed to about 1/8th of an inch. It should be free from oils and lotion to make hair removal easier.
- Don't rush the appointment. Allow plenty of time~.
- The pain can be reduced by using an antiseptic preparation in advance. Also, following up with a soothing lotion containing Aloe Vera or Calamine Lotion can reduce the itching and discomfort.
Why Is Brazilian Waxing So Popular?
Many just enjoy the clean feeling that comes with being hairless. Some who did it just to wear a bikini now keep it up because "It just feels and looks great"!
Brazilian 50.00 new clients. Repeat 45.00
Chest 45.00 and up
Back 45.00 and up
Eyebrow shaping 15.00
Call for our new updated price list!
Prices may increase due to growth and time spent.